Meals for Virtual Learners
LCSC Food Services will provide meals for secondary students on virtual learning days. Beginning Wednesday, August 19, students who opt in to virtual meals can pick up a bundle containing meals for three days. Students will have the option to receive breakfast, lunch, or both.
Students will receive three meals (breakfast, lunch, or both) each week. All meals will be provided at student prices.
Cost per Week
Please note that these prices are for three days of meals.
- Grades 6-8
- Breakfast: $4.50 (Reduced: $0.90)
- Lunch: $8.55 (Reduced: $1.20)
- Breakfast and lunch: $13.05 (Reduced: $2.10)
- Grades 9-12
- Breakfast: $4.65 (Reduced: $0.90)
- Lunch: $9.15 (Reduced: $1.20)
- Breakfast and lunch: $13.80 (Reduced: $2.10)
Students who receive free or reduced-price meals will be charged accordingly. Meals will be charged to student's accounts. For information on adding money to a student account, please click here.
Meals can be picked up from LMS and LHS on Wednesday or Friday in the cafeteria.
- Group A-L: Pick up meals on Wednesday before leaving school
- Group M-Z: Pick up meals on Friday before leaving school
To opt in, please complete the LCSC Virtual Meal form no later than Monday, August 17. A form must be completed for each student who wishes to opt in.
Students may opt out at any time. To opt out, please contact LCSC Food Services at 765-483-3142.
Any students participating in Remote Learning who are interested in receiving meals should contact Food Services at 765-483-3142.
- Grades 6-8