Safety and Security
Our first priority is the safety of our students, staff, facilities, and visitors. In order to support this priority, we have the following policies and procedures in place:
- An anonymous safety tip line
- A dedicated police department
- Guidelines and required forms to be completed by visitors, volunteers, and chaperones
- A task force (LCSC Security Advisory Team) charged with making updates and improvements to safety policy and procedures
- Community resources regarding emergency response, bullying, school safety, substance abuse, child abuse, and other pertinent information
You can learn more about these initiatives and access any forms by using the left navigation menu on this page.
Lebanon Schools Police Department
The Lebanon Schools Police Department is made up of School Resource Officers dedicated to working with LCSC to ensure a safer learning environment, provide valuable resources to school staff, teachers, and youth to prevent and solve problems within the school and community, and foster positive relationships between youth and police officers.
Services provided by LSPD:
- Patrol the campuses of Lebanon Community Schools
- Conduct drug searches (random and scheduled)
- Provide security at school functions
- Conduct educational programs and training
- Bullying prevention and intervention