The Lebanon High School Student Services Department offers a comprehensive counseling program designed to facilitate student growth and success.
While the Lebanon High School Student Services program primarily focuses on academic development, counselors also work with students on career development, personal/social development and community interaction. Three full-time counselors are available to assist students throughout their high school experience, along with a Graduation Coach, who provides additional assistance across the board.
The Lebanon High School Student Services Department can assist students through:
- Classroom activities
- Academic advisement for course selection and career planning
- Counseling students with academic needs
- Consultation with parents and teachers for academic success
- Career research activities
- Assistance with college application process
- Assistance with scholarship search
- Parent workshops and information sessions
- Individual Counseling
- Consultation with parents and teachers
- Crisis intervention
- Referrals to community resources
- Transition support for new students