Superintendent Search Process
The LCSC Board of Trustees is in the process of reviewing candidates for the position of Superintendent of Schools, to begin July 1, 2019.
Updates and information will be shared on this page as available.
This leadership profile has been created using feedback from the Superintendent Survey to identify the skills and abilities sought in the next Superintendent of Schools.
For a detailed explanation of qualities on the leadership profile, please see the Expanded Leadership Profile.
The Community Feedback Profile was created using unedited data submitted on the Superintendent Search Survey.
- May 3, 2019: Anticipated announcement of selection
- April 26, 2019: Public hearing regarding proposed superintendent's contract
- February 8-20, 2019: Superintendent Search Survey open for employees, parents, and community members
- January 31, 2019: Application period closed
- December 18, 2018: Vacancy announcement posted