Vision 1: Student Learning and Achievement
Implement diverse and dynamic (preschool-12th grade) learning experiences that serve the needs and interests of all students.
Vision 2: Staff Development
Promote and sustain a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
Vision 3: Community Support
Engage and empower the community to understand the importance and relevance of LCSC in improving our quality of life.
A Timeline of the Strategic Planning Process
- Vision team meeting
- Team leaders selected
- Team leadership begins planning and assembling vision teams
- Presentation to the LCSC Administration Team
- Plan to establish teams to work within three vision statements, set goals, and creating an action strategy
- Established Core Planning Team (CPT) to define vision and goals for next three to five years
- Begin monthly meetings to review data, discuss trends, complete analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
- CPT identified three areas for improvement and vision statements
- Vision statements shared with community for feedback