College representatives typically come to LHS throughout the fall to talk with seniors and juniors who are interested in learning more about college/university campus life and curriculums. However, due to the current schedule and limitations of visitors, many school are sending in YouTube links for virtual tours and information. See below!
Take a virtual tour of a variety of schools! Click here and then click on "Show Table" to view.
Wabash College -
- A narrated presentation all about Wabash and the application process
Information on the application process and info on Marian.
Below are the links for our recorded videos as well as other ways to visit with LIFT this fall.
Prerecorded 15 minute presentation video on LIFT Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie24llhALB8&t=20s
Prerecorded 3 minute presentation video on LIFT Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfW87RJWqO0&t=6s
Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors are permitted two college visits per year. The following steps must be followed for a college visit absence to count as a college visit rather than a parent day:
1. Make an appointment with the college or university
2. Bring confirmation of your visit/appointment to the student services office at least 24 hours in advance.
3. We will give you a college visit form. This must be signed by parent and a representative of the college during your visit.
4. Have parent call into the attendance office to report the absence, as usual. The absence will go down as a parent day until the signed visit form is returned.
5. Return signed form on the day after your visit ( your first day back at LHS).
*No visit forms will be given on the day of the visit. You must plan ahead!!
** College visit forms can be used for military or workforce training if this cannot be completed outside of school hours.