2022 LHS Summer School
Option 1 – In-Person at LHS
- Dates: Tuesday, May 31 – Friday, June 24
- Students report to class at LHS Monday through Friday
- A student is allowed one absence. A second absence results in dismissal from the course. (WF)
- Final Exams June 23
- Cost: FREE (except for PE $20)
- An LCSC Teacher will be teaching the course
- Courses Offered: SAE
- Session I: 7:30 – 11:30 am
- Session II: 12:00 – 4:00 pm
English 9/10, English 11/12
- Keep your LCSC computer until the last day of Summer School.
- The course must have at least 15 students enrolled to be a Go.
- Registration form is available by clicking here. (will only open in Microsoft edge)
- Please return to the LHS Main Office.
Option 2 – Online via Indiana Online
- Dates: June 6 – July 17
- Online course with a certified teacher
- Any course not completed will result in a failing grade for the course.
- LCSC will pay for one Indiana Online course per student. Students enrolling in a second course will be responsible for paying the full cost of the course. ($210)
- Indiana Online will charge a $50 per enrollment fee (not paid by LCSC) for any student who does not complete the course.
- Keep your LCSC computer until the end of the course then return to LHS on Monday, July 18th.
- Register for courses by June 3 at https://indianaonline.org/ Click on 'register' and 'create new account'. When creating your account, select your school for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Guidelines and a course listing is available at https://indianaonline.org/summer-school/ Click on 'register' and 'view guidelines'.