The LMS Junior Honor Society is a nationwide organization that celebrates academic excellence (scholarship), service, citizenship, leadership, and character in students. Participation in the society is by invitation.
- Maintain a 3.5 grade point average at each semester
- Complete 10 hours of service each school year
- Maintain character/citizenship by not receiving any discipline referrals
- Demonstrate qualities of leadership
- Attend LMS Junior Honor Society meetings
For: Any 7th or 8th grade student, who has attended LMS for the equivalent of one semester, and who has a grade point average of 3.5 or higher in a semester, will receive an invitation to apply to the LMS Junior Honor Society.