FROM Lebanon Schools Police Department (LSPD)
As the school year starts we as parents and community members need to reaffirm the need to instruct our children about the dangers of strangers. The definition of a stranger is someone the child has never met before and their parents have not introduced them to. Tips for parents and students:
• Never talk to anyone that you have not been introduced to before.
• Never approach a car, truck, van or vehicle that you don't know who is driving or who are the passengers.
• Never accept anything (gifts, candy, toys, etc.) from a stranger.
• Never go with a stranger if they ask for help.
• If you are approached, yell "NO", run away and tell a trusted adult (parent, teacher, police officer, or family adult friend or family member).
• Parents should report the incident to the local police/sheriff department dispatch at 482-1412 or contact the Lebanon School Police Department at 765-482-0380.
Please click on the link below for more information.http://www.thelearningcommunity.us/resources-by-format/tips-for-parents/stranger-danger.aspx
Lebanon Schools Police Department
1800 N. Grant St.
Lebanon, In 46052
email@example.com Harney Elementary's Winter Music Program
The Winter Music schedule is as follows:
9:30- Grades 3,4,5
2:00- Grades K,1,2
9:30- Grades K,1,2
2:00- Grades 3,4,5
Dress: Students are asked to dress nicely for both performances. If possible, no jeans or sweatpants.