C: Collaborative Workers by developing trust and respect.
L: Lifelong learners by making real world connections to the
A: Active Thinkers by creating meaningful experiences.
S: Successful Producers by constantly assessing the use of essential
skills for life.
S: Society Contributors by being productive citizens.
Tomorrow's education today!
The C.L.A.S.S. Design
1. Absence of Threat: Emotion Drives Attention
3. Welcome Procedures
4. Lifelong Guidelines
6. Environment: cafe', restrooms, school entry, halls, and classrooms.
1. Building a Culture of Respect and Responsibility
2. Behavior Procedures: Student/Teacher created Discipline Plan.
3. Inclusion and Planning Groups: Community Circles/ Class Meetings
4.Processing Groups: Learning Clubs, Family Clubs, Learning Partners
5. Groups for Specific Purposes: Goodwill Ambassadors, SAC, All Star Peace Team
1. First hand Experiences are provided for students
2. Curriculum is Meaningful and connected to the real world
3. State Standards are taught at each grade
4. Students Apply what they learn to real situations
5. Adequate Time is given to practice, understand, and reflect the lesson
6. Choice is provided using Multiple Intelligences
7. Assessment criteria is clear to the students and parents
8. Curriculum encourages students to be Productive Citizens.
For more information about C.L.A.S.S., please feel welcome to visit them online at: